We've been hosting beer tasting sessions since the early days of London Beer Lab. Attending one of our regular weekly tasting sessions, special theme based one-off sessions or bespoke private sessions - you'll find beer tastings are always fun and informative! Whether looking for a special gift or a shared experience with friends, we've an option just for you.
Below you'll find further information on gift vouchers, booking your experience or examples of private sessions we've hosted in the past.
What you need to know:
- As you might imagine, beer tastings are strictly over 18 and we operate a challenge 25 policy.
- Tasting measures are approximately 100 ml so you won't be rolling out of the place.
- Sessions run approximately 90 to 120 minutes (most of the time).
- The vast majority of beer will contain gluten but it's also possible that beers contain a number of other allergens, if you or any of your party has allergies please let our team know on arrival.
- Friends not attending the tasting can be seated downstairs in our taproom during the tasting, there is rarely space to host non attendees in our workshop space where tastings will take place in.
- We are not able to offer ad hoc tasting sessions or start sessions earlier or later. You'll find a link below to upcoming sessions.
Using a 3rd party voucher? It couldn't be easier. Use the voucher code "10ACORNE" to apply a 100% discount and then add your 3rd party voucher details in the box immediately below ("Please supply your third party voucher details if using"). For Virgin customers, we'll need your voucher serial number and PIN. For Buy A Gift / Red Letter Days customers we'll need your order number, voucher reference and PIN. Please note that if you need to pay for some of the attendees booking in then this will need to be done in a second booking
Pricing - £20 for one person, £35 for two people
We offer regular beer tasting session on a weekly basis which have proved immensely popular since first introduced and make for a well received gift anytime of the year or for any occasion! The basic premise is we believe there is a beer for everyone and over the course of 10 beers we look to explore a variety of styles, strength and flavours.What you need to know:
- As you might imagine, beer tastings are strictly for the over 18s.
- Tasting measures are approximately 100 ml.
- Sessions run approximately 90 to 120 minutes.
- The vast majority of beer will contain gluten.
- Gift vouchers are available for one or two people.
- Vouchers are valid for two years from date you pick validity to begin.
- We are not able to offer ad hoc tasting sessions or start sessions earlier or later. Our regular Friday session begins at 6 pm and other dates added will likely have similar start times - due to running beer making workshops over the weekend, it is a very rare occurrence that a beer tasting will take place on a Saturday.
Order your open dated 10 craft beer tasting here. Toggle between vouchers for one or two people. Open dated vouchers are valid for a period of two years.
Pricing for open dated vouchers - £20 for one person, £35 for two people
Over the years we've hosted a number of different bespoke beer tastings for corporates, conferences and individuals. Sessions are built around the needs of our customers. Taking place at our Brixton taproom, offices or at an offsite event. Our sessions have been used as an ice breaker for large groups at networking events, entertainment for a remote industry conference and the starting point for an evening of birthday celebrations! If you think a bespoke beer tasting could be for you or your company, please don't hesitate to get in touch.What we need to know to help you build your bespoke tasting:
- Where would this tasting take place?
- What date and approximate time is desired?
- What is the minimum and maximum number of attendees?
- Do you have a preferred running time for your tasting?
- Is the tasting to take part as part of a networking event or other special occasion?
- For offsite events - can beer be sent in advance? are fridges available to chill beer in advance? are support / bar staff available to assist with pouring beer samples? is glassware and glasswashing facilities available?