Make the most of your prolonged stay at home by learning to brew. In simpler times, you'd join us at our Brixton taproom and we'd while away the afternoon chatting beer as we gently mash, sparge and boil. No one would have considered inviting us into their home for their first brew day. But here we are and with a little help from technology, we're going to make this happen!
Firstly, we'll ship you a 5 litre equipment starter kit* with ingredients for your first brew. You'll be provided with detailed instructions and access to some how to videos to steer you right. Opt to plough on solo or join us and others in a communal brew day where we can talk beer and brewing.
As an added bonus, two weeks later you'll be bottling up your very first batch of homebrew. Kudos to you!
- You'll receive starter kit and ingredients for one batch
- Access to how to content so you can choose to do work around your schedule
- Option to join a communal brew day for brew talk and troubleshooting
- Your very first home brew
Equipment and ingredients will ship one to two weeks after purchase**. Communal (remote) brew days will take place at a minimum of once a fortnight until social distancing restrictions have been removed in the UK (at which time we hope to see you for a beer).
* View Frequently Asked Questions for equipment details
** Supply chain and courier network allowing